FASHION: After Christmas Sale Purchases

13:28

Working in Harrods, I'm finding it very difficult to stay away from the sales this year. Every lunch time I am finding myself wondering around Shoe Heaven and Fashion Lab looking like...


BUT, thankfully (for my bank account) most of my sale shopping has been done online at more affordable retailers. My first order is from Topshop.



£30 to £15 I've had my eye on this crop jumper for a while now, but £30 seems like a bit of stretch for me. So when I saw this in the sale it went straight in my basket! I'm also a massive fan of Tee and Cake and find their clothes SO comfortable.










RHONDA Fringe Sandals
£50 to £30
What. A. Bargain. I'm loving these heels - I usually always go for black on black on black for going out/heels looks. So I thought I would get out of my comfort zone and go for some bright blue fringe sandals! I'm so excited to pair these with an LBD in the summer - and considering they are real leather, I'm also very excited about the price!




Next up, with it being January in a couple of days, Adidas. Yeah, I know, I haven't been to the gym in 3 months. Yeah, I know, I keep saying I will start again - BUT what is motivation if it isn't a pair of brand spanking new trainers in bright, fun and cheerful colours? Um, nothing. So, with this sale purchase I am determined to hit the gym again starting January. Even if that means just to have an excuse to wear these!


That's all for now, but trust me I still have my eyes on a few things (someone help me). Have you grabbed any bargains in the sale?

E. x 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe