REVIEW: Winter Night Garden Cinema

14:43

Christmas may have passed, but I can't help missing the festive season and the Backyard Winter Night Garden Cinema in particular. On 23rd of December, we took a trip into Hackney to visit Victoria Park's Christmas wonderland, Winterville. I had been told by a friend about a unique and festive cinema - where you lay out on bean bags and watch Christmas films surronded by trees. The winter night garden cinema did not disappoint. 

In the heart of Victoria Park we showed our tickets and were shown through a small wooden door. Here, we walked through a small tunnel full of lanterns, fairy lights and trees ending up in a large open area full of bean bags and sofas.

We were shown to our seats, we had bean bags right near the front & given blankets to cosy up to during the film, we watched Frozen! This really was such a great experience, and for someone that was really struggling to get into the festive mood this year, I really enjoyed myself. Unfortunately, the Winter Night Garden Cinema closed before Christmas but Backyard Cinema continues! Keep an eye out on their website for more unique and interesting cinema ideas - I know after my experience I can't wait to see what they bring out next.

E. x

For more information visit http://www.backyardcinema.co.uk

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe