FOOD: Smashed Avocado on Toast

14:55

Yeah, I know -  everyone knows how to mash up an avocado and slap it on a slice on toast. But I couldn't share my new favourite breakfast - and my own secret ingredients to give it an extra kick. This dish is perfect for the days I'm running late for work (everyday) to fill me up until lunch time and also stay healthy. So read on to learn how to make, in my opinion, the perfect smashed avocado on toast.

You will need:
- Half an avocado
- Lime juice
- Chilli flakes
- Salt
- Pepper
- Sourdough bread (toasted)

1. Scoop out half an avocado. Mash up with fork, then add lime juice, salt, pepper and a pinch of chilli flakes.


2. Mix all the ingredients together, toast your bread and spread the avocado on top like butter. Be generous, you deserve it.


And there you have it - simple and seriously amazing. Trust me, if you have never tried old avocado on toast with chilli flakes you are missing out! Then when you are feeling slightly more adventurous - start adding! Whack on scrambled eggs, tomatoes, cheese or my personal favourite poached egg. The possibilities really are endless. What's your favourite quick breakfast food?

E. x



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe