JANUARY WISH LIST

03:12

January Wish List
It's the end of January - yay! I always find January such an uneventful and boring month, so I am more than happy to welcome February. Have a look at the things that have caught my eye this month!

WILDFOX FOR FOX SAKE £115
I'm such a huge fan of Wildfox, they are on the slightly more expensive side but the quality is second to none. They are the most comfortable material & an absolute dream to put on after a long week of work. I'm loving this fox fox sake style hoodie, the colour will go with everything and the motif? Well, it's hilarious. You can buy it here

TOPSHOP MOTO VINTAGE WASH BUTTON FRONT SKIRT £29
I'm completely obsessed with a-line button front skirts at the moment. Last summer I bought a brown one from Topshop and have fallen in love with the cut. You know when you find something that flatters your body shape and is just perfect? That's this skirt for me. So I bought it in black denim, and now I need with in blue denim. You get the idea. You can buy this here

MAC RETRO MATTE LIQUID LIPCOLOUR £14
I tried out one of Mac's new retro matte liquid lipstick and I have to say they are a lovely product. They go on like a dream (I do recommend exfoliating the night before though) and really last throughout the day. Definitely worth the investment. You can buy it here

QUAY AUSTRALIA WHITE SCREAMIN DIVA SUNGLASSES £26.80
Even though my holiday is not until April, I am in total holiday mode. I love these sunglasses! I've had my eye on Quay Australia for a while now, and these have a special place in my heart. Plus, I think they are a great price. I'm so over buying expensive sunglasses and breaking them on holiday! You can buy him here

SKINNYDIP ZARA MARTAIN KITTY HEADPHONES £35
These have been around for a while now, but I still find them achingly cute! But at the same time, it's not in your face. Subtle cat headphones, essential. You can buy it here
  
NIKE POOL SIDE SLIDERS £19
I bought a pair of these last summer when I cracked my toe open (but that's another story) and they are literally like walking on clouds! They are amazing! The most comfortable shoes I've ever owned. So that being said, for under 20 pounds they have now become my summer essential. And like I said I'm already in holiday mode so these are being researched. You can buy similar here

NUXE REVE DE MIEL CREME VISAGE FACE CREAM £25
I've tried the lip balm, I've tried the cleanser and now I am seriously hooked on Nuxe, in particular the reve de miel range. I am desperate to try this face cream, if it's as good as the lip balm and cleanser I will have the softest skin in 2016. You can buy it here

PULSADERM 3-SPEED PULSATING SONIC BRUSH LAVENDER £90
Now, to be honest I still on the fence with this one but I have been doing my research. I'm really trying to take more care of my skin this year and I think this would really make a difference. I've read that it really deep cleans your skin - but then on the other hand, as my friend said, god gave you hands, use them. Ah - I don't know! I still need to make my mind up about this one! You can buy it here

 What have you had you eye on this January? Did you get any fab sale finds? Let me know in the comments.

E. x

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe