KYLIE JENNER LIP KIT - DOLCE K

13:36

One of my most popular posts since starting my blog has been my Kylie Jenner Lip Kit review. From the back of the popularity of this product world wide (let's just remember this product once sold out in 32 seconds!!) I thought I would share my makeup look using her infamous products. 

For a night out on the town I've chosen Dolce K (which is just the perfect lip colour for me) and paired it with a light but smokey gold eye. I can't tell you how perfect this lipstick is for a night out. I did not have to top up my lippy once for the whole evening and when I did finally stumble home and found my makeup wipes it was still more or less as perfect as when I left the house.


So there it is! My face of the night. Let me know in the comments if you would like to see any of the other colours in a make-up look or perhaps a more detailed post on how I achieved this look! 

E. x

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Subscribe