ARIANA GRANDE X LIPSY

08:07

Word on the street is the Pop Princess herself has launched a new collection with Lipsy - and it is everything we could of wished for! The collection is basically an affordable prom/evening wear range modelled after Ariana's own style. I'm totally in love with the overall range and think it's a fab selection of pieces (not all that I would wear myself). Ari's even created some necklaces, earrings and bracelets to finish off your look. Keep reading to have a look at my favourite outfits/looks from the new launched collection.


My favourite outfits have to be these monochrome bralet & high waisted skirt combos. I can't decide which one is my favourite, but these are 100% on my wish list! 



Bralet Top: £35.00 / Mini Skater Skirt £38.00



Bardot Crop Top: £32.00 / Stripe Prom Skirt £42.00


Moving onto my favourite dresses of the collection. I love the shape of both these dresses as the A-line shape is really flattering on me. Loving the floral print one for summer and the silver dress could be perfect for any event. 



Floral Dress: £45.00


Bandage Prom Dress: £55.00


You can check out the full collection on Lipsy's website here


Let me know in the comments what your favourite piece of the collection is & which outfit I should invest in! 


E. x





You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Aaaaah its all so cute! I am going to need the stripey skirt! so cute! but I love the grey dress too :)

    http://www.makeerinover.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are all really cute and girly :) I really like the flower dress for summer, it looks like it will go well with a bit of sun, it just needs to hurry up! Haha

    Angie xx
    Silk and Sapphire | Silkandsapphire.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe