GOTTA GET BIKINIS (ZUCCHINIS MARTINIS...)

03:04

It might be cold and raining outside, but lately my mind has been in holiday mode! The countdown is on for my Thailand adventure and I couldn't be more excited! We have decided that we will be taking travelling backpacks, so I really need to learn the art of packing light & I need to learn it fast. I usually take 100s of bikini's on holiday with me, and end up wearing the same one everyday - so this time I'm trying to source out the best two bikinis on the market and just take TWO on holiday with me!


First up, the holy grail of bikini's - Triangl Swimwear. If you haven't heard of Triangl, you've been living under a rock. A couple of years ago Triangl took over the bikini game and can now be seen on every hot girl all over the world. I am seriously lusting over their new designs & defiantly considering investing into one of their amazing bikinis. The set I have my eye on at the moment is the Dolly - Thunderbolt one.

I've never been the biggest fan of River Island - however their swimwear range is killing it at the moment! I fell in love wit this Black Crochet Cami Bikini Top (you can get it here). I think this is the perfect Thailand bikini & would be great to mix & match it up as well.

I've been watching a lot of ex of the beach recently (sorry not sorry) and I've been loving Megan McKenna's plunge swimsuits. I think it's perfect for days when you know you're going to be in and out of the water and just want to be a little more covered. I've got my eye on this ASOS neon swimsuit- I think it would look fab with a tan! You can get it here

And lastly, a simple black bikini with frill detail. You can't go wrong with a black bikini and it seems to be what I always gravitate towards when I'm on holiday anyway. I kind of fell in love with this swimsuit last night when I came across it on ASOS. The frill detail really makes it unique and cute - and again black goes great with a tan!

So, I haven't made my mind up yet - but these are definitely some strong contenders in my bikini game! Where is your favourite place to get bikinis? Do you have any recommendations for me? Let me know in the comments!

E. x







You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe