APRIL WISH LIST - FASHION & BEAUTY

03:28

April Wish List

April Wish List by ellapitt featuring Lancôme


1. Lancôme Juicy Shaker £18 -  This new product has been doing the beauty blogger rounds and I've heard only good things about the break-through product! I'm desperate to get my hand on one to try it out. The shaker is basically a mixture of oils and pigment meaning a colour stain with hydrated lips. It's all about shaking and dabbing - I'm eager to try a berry or pink shade - as well as this bright blue mint shade, that apparently is meant to make your teeth look super white! I'm 100% purchasing this product in the near future, so let me know if you would like a full review. 


2. Skinny Dip Secretly a Mermaid Coin Purse £12 - This purse is so silly but it's really caught my eye and I have actually made my eye on it for a while now! I don't know why, but it really appeals to my sense of humour and who doesn't need another coin purse!


3. Zara Suede Effect Jacket £49.99 - Obsessed does not begin to cover how I feel about this jacket! The colour, the style, the price point all scream a perfect buy to me! The only thing holding me back from buying this beauty is that fact that Zara has been killing the jacket game recently and I have been taking full advantage of this, meaning I now have way too many spring jackets I need to wear! 


 4. Quay Australia Sugar & Spice Mirror Cat Eye Sunglasses £30 - Quay Australia is such a cool brand for sunglasses! They do really big, oversized glasses that look great on pretty much any face shape. I'm currently obsessed with anything marble, so these really appeal to me! I do love good cat-eye as well!


5. Zara Leaf Print Trainers - I mentioned in my March purchases that I snagged this leaf print back-pack. However when scrolling through the pictures I noticed these matching shoes, that I couldn't find anywhere else on the sight! This led to me turning into a crazy women and tracking them down via Zara's twitter and customer service team (who are beyond helpful!) I now know when they will be released and will definitely be getting the shoes to match the bag!


6. L'Oreal Infallible Primer £7.99 - I finished my primer a couple of weeks ago, and have been on the hunt for a replacement. After much choice and research I've decided that I'm going to pick up one of the new infallible primers. I've heard really great things about the whole infallible range and I'm excited to see this this product lives up to the hype! I'm also loving the fact that it's actually a decent sized bottle, too many times I have bought a product with hardly anything inside!


What's on your wish list for this month?


E. x

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. I have the L'Oreal primer and it's great, definitely pick one up when you have the chance :)

    DippyWrites

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe