HAUL - KURT GEIGER, KYLIE LIP KIT & ZARA

02:43

I don't know how I managed this, apart from my complete and utter lack of self-control, but I have been on a complete shopping spree in March. This is actually a combination of holiday prep, amazing mid-season sales and my inability to not buy anything Kylie Jenner produces. I would seriously buy cat food made by that girl, I don't know what's wrong with me.

Starting with Kurt Geiger, I picked up some sliders (MYSTICAL Metallic Flat Sandals £49.00) for my holiday, along with some boots (SPHYNX Black High Heel Ankle Boots £160 reduced to £69) that I've made my eye on since they were released! Kurt Geiger currently has 50% off their old season boots - which is amazing value for money! And if you live in a colder climate, like myself - you will find that you wear ankle boots all year round, so I know that I will still get a lot of wear out of these!
I've already spoken in my instamonth post about my obsession with Kylie's Lip Kits and this month I have treated myself to 3 new shades, Kourt K, Poise K & Mary Jo K. I'm so excited to receive these and start wearing them! After I bought these, I swore to myself I was done for a while and not going to buy anymore lip kits. But then, Miss Jenner came out with her gloss line and I'm hooked again. So, last night I picked up 2 of her glosses in the colours Like & Literally. I debated getting So Cute, but with me being so fair I can't imagine that colour suiting me as well. I'm waiting for these to be shipped as well now and LIKE LITERALLY can't wait!!


Next up, from the Mothership itself - Zara. I fell in love with this backpack when I saw it online. It's so cute for summer and actually a very good size - plus the print and style totally reminded me of Gucci! I managed to bag one before they sold out online and had it sent to my nearest store (have you tried Zara's click & collect service - it's amaze!) I'm so happy with this bag and can't wait till it's a bit sunnier to start using it! I also spotted some matching shoes - which are to die for! I'm waiting for them to be released, but will definitely be getting the matching pair!


What is a haul without a thing or two from Skinnydip?! Anyone who knows me, knows I love avocado (like every other basic chick). When I saw this phone case, I just had to pick it up! It's so cute!


I hate to admit it - but there is actually plenty more I did pick up this month! However, these were basic pieces of my holidays and bits and bobs that aren't all that interesting. I'm so happy with my purchases and actually really loving the current selection available at the moment, my bank balance does not like as much! I already have a wish-list worth of products I want to buy next - so look out for that!

What have you purchases in the last month? Are you loving any of the above products? Let me know in the comments!

E. x



You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Kurt Geiger always do such great sales, I love the boots you got! And the Zara backpack is really cute too, perfect for summer. Would love if you could check out my recent fashion post? X

    The Fashion Road

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe