HOW TO GET A KYLIE LIP KIT

11:49

Now, I don't mean to brag but you're girl over here just got her hands on all 3 of Kylie's Metal Matte Lipsticks! *happy dance* Anyone who knows me, or anyone who has been on my blog for more than 2 minutes would know that I'm obsessed with Kylie's lip products and I'm lucky enough to of bagged myself 6 of the matte lip shades, 2 lip glosses & now all 3 of the metal mattes! Now, enough of me going on about my unhealthy obsession and onto why you're here - my top tips on how to bag a lip kit for her next re-stock. 


1. Download & Subscribe to Kylie's App
This is really my best tip to know when the next re-stock will be as all re-stock are revealed on her app before anyone else, and sometimes they are not even revealed anywhere else. Kylie's app is 2.99 a month - which is annoying but hey - a girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do.

2. Turn on +kyliecosmetics Twitter notifications
If you really don't want to pay for her app every month (and go through the process of checking it) make sure you turn on the Kylie Cosmetics Official Twitter page notifications. This is another way of finding out when the products are live on the website, along with re-stock news. Die-hard fans - please follow steps 1 & 2 together.

3. Set an Alarm
So, now you know when the re-stock is and you've worked out the time difference (google it) set an alarm for 5 minutes before the re-stock on your phone! Trust me on this one, because the last thing you want to do is get distracted and look at your phone and you've missed the re-stock! Setting your alarm 5 minutes before gives you time to grab you're card and be ready to refresh the page!

4. Make a Shopping List
This might sound stupid but once you get onto that site you do not have time to um and er over what product you want to buy! Make sure you know which shades you're interested in buying so it makes a quick and easy checkout and avoid disappointment in your fav shade selling out!

5. Refresh!
Once the official re-stock time is here, keep refreshing the Kylie Cosmetics page until you get onto the shop. Do not make the foolish mistake I made where I thought it would update automatically! 

6. Super Speed Fingers
Simple and obvious, but once you check out you need to be typing your details in faster than you've ever typed anything before. The faster you go, the safer you are! My record time for check out is 2 minutes - start to finish!
So, there are my tips! Call me crazy, but I know how popular these lip products are and I also know how AMAZING these products are! I hope you get your hands on which product you're after!

E. x

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe