KOBOX - REVIEW

11:53


With summer holiday's fast approaching, I thought it was about time I got myself back on track with health and fitness. Working has always been boring to me and never something I could keep up. I stumbled across KoBox & I'm so glad that I did - I'm officially hooked!


KoBox describes itself as 'fight club meets night club', which I can truly say you'll only understand if you take the class! It's a one work workout session and each class focuses on different areas of the body (lower body, upper body, etc.) The class consists of 4 rounds, each round you spend 4 minutes on the wall, doing floor exercises and strength work and 4 minutes on the water-filled punching bag, doing different combinations (don't worry, you are shown all the combinations at the beginning of the class and they are projected onto the wall so there is no getting lost!). I'm not going to sugar coat it, the work outs are tough. But you will walk out the gym feeling like superstar.

When entering the gym (which is amazing) you'll be greeted by the front of house. They will let you know which position you are in and direct you to the changing rooms (which are amazing). Then you'll be able to pre-order your post work out protein shake (do it!) which will be ready made for you when you leave the class! The instructor takes any new comers into the studio first to explain the combinations and ask if you have any further questions.

The only downside about these classes are the price. The initial booking for a first timer was £25 for two classes and hand wraps. Now, this is amazing and I wish all the classes were this price! After that, it is an eye-watering £20 per class! I'm planning on keeping up going to the gym, purely because it is finely something I enjoy doing and look forward to - but I think I will have to limit myself to one class a week with runs in between to keep my fitness levels up.

Note: KoBox currently has a special offer for Fight Week, to celebrate their half birthday starting on 13.06.16. This is 7 classes in 7 days for £80.. and I'm crazy enough to have signed up! Let me know if you would like updates and review while going through and I'd be happy to document my fight week!

Have you ever been to KoBox? Have I inspired you to give it a go? Let me know in the comments!

E.x

*I do not own any images used in this post, but all words are my own*

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe